I have just been sitting here thinking about how weird it is to have two such large holes in the back of my mouth. Where my wisdom teeth used to be. I keep reaching in there to feel them, and I can hardly look in a mirror without opening wide to check on them. Great big, gaping black holes. Whenever I eat, food gets stuck in them (painful) and I have to clean them out by squirting water into the holes with a syringe (also painful). The one on the right has been hurting a lot. It's what they call a "dry socket", although I have no idea why because it certainly isn't dry. More like bloody and spongy and wet.
The End
1 comment:
Hey just wondering- have you had any alcohol since you had your wisdom teeth out? I've heard that can cause dry sockets.
Post a Comment