I'm staying home today to clean house. More specifically, to try and discover the source of the mystery stink. Lately Zack and I have been noticing whenever we come home that we walk into a cloud of really yucky stench. And we don't know where it's coming from! It's not a bathroom sort of smell. Garbage, maybe, but I've emptied the garbage, cleaned the can, and cleaned under the kitchen sink, and yet the smell persists. I bleached the toilet, cleaned out the vegetable drawer in the fridge, and threw away some old zucchini. But still it smells in here. We are stumped. Today I'll try taking Pongo's cage outside, and wash as much of the laundry as I can. It's not really an old laundry kind of smell, though. I can't even describe it except to say that it stinks.
I was planning to go out in service this morning, but Pam (our landlady) will be dropping by in the afternoon to pick up the rent. And I don't want it to smell when she gets here! I would be very, very super embarrassed. So I stayed home to clean. But I am not happy about it.
Rawr.
No comments:
Post a Comment