I got a text back from Darci, offering to bring me anything I might need from the store. She says: "Don't hesitate to ask. It will give us something to do on this rainy day. However, if you're pregnant, we can't do much to help you there. :-)"
Hahahahha...I was being sarcastic. I think he's pretty dorky. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll take a dork over a cool person any day. (Usually).
8 comments:
Ooh... pregnancy would make things interesting. Let me know if you wan't anything FedExed! <3
Interesting doesn't begin to describe it! Anything but that...
lol
I said "lol" in response to one of Ariston's videos, and Johnnie commented after me and said "Lol isn't cool."
Is LOL not cool? I found that confusing. I mean it's just a word, right?
lol isn't cool? How does that work? Have they moved on to cooler net-speak? I'll check it out and then ask for clarification.
Thanks!
Haha maybe we should just pay Johnnie for cool lessons. His cool factor must be astronomical...
It depends on your definition of "cool". Cool as in classy? Not so much. Cool as in wacky and ok with it? Yes.
Hahahahha...I was being sarcastic. I think he's pretty dorky. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll take a dork over a cool person any day. (Usually).
Post a Comment