Last night I dreamed that I was eating one of those little fruit-flavored yogurt cups, only in my dream, the yogurt was a movie, which played in my mind while I was eating. It was like renting a movie and eating at the same time. The movie was Newsies, and I was very excited in my dream because the blueberry yogurt edition had a deleted scene which I had never seen before. I really wanted my mom to see the scene, but the problem with yogurt movies is that you can't rewind. Once you've eaten through a scene, it's gone, obviously. I was extremely disappointed about that. It seemed like a complete waste of money.
In other news, we went to Borders tonight, and I got a new book. It's called People Are Idiots, And I Can Prove It. Oddly enough, this is a book written by a motivational speaker, and it's really funny and awesome. I had skimmed through it yesterday at the Borders in Southcenter, so I already knew I wanted to buy it. Now I can't wait to read it all the way through.
Devin met us at Borders, and we hung out in the cafe, catching up. That was pretty cool. Zack and Devin bought snacks - a lemon bar and an apple tart - but I was good and stuck with a few sips of Zack's soda (since I am determined to lose the weight I've gained since the wedding, post haste!!! ). We ended up talking about a whole lot of random things, like pagan symbols, the weirdness of Catholocism, time travel, and building half pipes (Devin is into skateboarding and Zack likes bmx biking). I like Devin because he's one of those people that I feel at ease with no matter how long it's been since I've seen them last. He's back in Tacoma now, so I guess we'll have to invite him over for poker sometime soon :)
1 comment:
I miss that about Devin- we could talk about anything and everything. I'm glad your being good- I haven't. :-(... My new years resolution is to up my self-control when it comes to food and time management.
Post a Comment